These Terms & Conditions
(“Terms”) of (a) use of our website
momsbeliefcare.com, our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Website/Application/Services/Products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Majicl Healthcare (“Mom’s Belief Care/ Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
Please read the Terms and Conditions of the Company with respect to registration with us, the use of the Website, Application, Services and products carefully before using the Website, Application, Services or products. In the event of any discrepancy between the Terms & Conditions and any other policies with respect to the Website or Application or Services or products, the provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.Your use/access/browsing of the Website or Application or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
If You do not agree with the Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Website or Application or avail the Services or products.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Website, Application, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Website or Application or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our Website, Application, Services and product is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Website, Application, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website, Application, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from our Website and/or the Application and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our Website and/or the Application and/or Services/products.
- You will not (a) use our Website and/or this Application and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and/or the Application and/or our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website/ Application/Services/product;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Website/Application/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Website's/Application's servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website/ Application is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Website/Application/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website/ Application/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/ Application/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Website/ Application/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Website/ Application/Services/products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Website/ Application/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/ Application /Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/ Application/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website/ Application /Services/products.
- By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), to associate your Material with you and to develop any new and enhanced product or services. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services.
- In the preparation of the Website/ Application/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website/Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Website/Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Website/ Application/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our Website/Application provides Users with access to various healthcare solutionsand related sources.Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website/Application. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website/Application may also include links to other websites/applications. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)/applications(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)/application(s). You may not create a link to the Website/ Application from another website/Application or document without the Company's prior written consent.
- Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website. We would not be responsible to verify whether such contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
- Certain contents in the Website/Application/Services/products may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, whatsapp, email and call, to give information about its products, services as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products and services. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, whatsapp, e-mail or any other mode of communication and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User's mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
- While the Company may, based on the User's confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products and services at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
- Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her and the User utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services.
- While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products or services to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
- Access to certain elements of the Services may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Website/Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
- The Company's products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company's products and Services. The company reserves the right to upgrade the type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Website/Application/Services/products, You shall be required to register yourself with the Website/Application/Services/products, and maintain an account with the Website/Application. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, profile of the user/child, health conditions of the user/child, name and details of the treating doctor, payment information (credit/debit card details, UPI) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Website/Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
- It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
- You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Website/Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
- Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register to the Website/Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services/products, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of Our Website, Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Website/Application.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Website/Application/Services/products; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Website/Application/Services/products has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions.
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Website/Application.
- In the event of Your breach of these Terms & Conditions, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms & Conditions could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in New Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Website/Application/Services/products. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website/Application/Services/products. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Notice: All notices served by the Company shall either be provided on your registered mobile number or via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Website/Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to RELEVANT EMAIL
- Entire Agreement: The Terms & Conditions and any other guidelines made applicable to the Website/Application from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between the Company and You with respect to Your access to or use of the Website, Application, Services and product thereof.
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company's rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms & Conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms & Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms & Conditions, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
- Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Website/Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
- The Company provides these Terms & Conditions so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application/ Services/products. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms & Conditions and that You have agreed to them.
Free Look Period
The Policyholder/Insured Member may, within 15 days from the receipt of the Policy document, return the Policy stating reasons for his objection, if the Policyholder disagrees with any Policy terms and conditions.
If no Claim has been made during the free look period under the Policy, then CARE Health Insurance will refund the full premium through Master Policy Holder. All rights under the Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy.
Provision for Free look period is not applicable and available at the time of renewal of the Policy.
Cancellation / Termination
You may also give 15 days’ notice in writing, to Us, for the cancellation of this Policy, in which case We shall from the date of receipt of the notice cancel the Policy and refund the premium for the unexpired period of this Policy at the short period scales as mentioned below, provided that no refund shall be made for those Insured Member who has incurred Claim under the Policy.
|Cancellation date from Policy Period Start Date
||Policy Tenure – 1 Year
|Up to 1 month
|1 month to 3 months
|3 months to 6 months
|6 months to 12 months
Refund % to be applied on total premium received as on the date of receipt of the cancellation request
In case of demise of the Primary Insured Member,
Where the Policy covers only the Primary Insured Member, this Policy shall stand null and void from the date and time of demise of the Primary Insured Member.
Where the Policy covers other Insured Members, this Policy shall continue till the end of Cover Period for the other Insured Members. If the other Insured Members wish to continue with the same Policy, the Company will renew the Policy subject to the appointment of a Primary Insured Member provided that:
Written notice in this regard is given to the Company before the Cover End Date; and
A Person who satisfies the Company’s criteria to become a Primary Insured Member. The criteria being:
He / She should become a member of the Group against whom the Master policy is issued.
He / She should satisfy the age limit criteria as mentioned in the product
If Policyholder cancels the Policy after the Free look period or demise of Insured where he/she is the only insured in the Policy, then the Company will refund 50% of the instalment premium for the unexpired instalment period, provided no Claim has been made under the Policy
Any feedback You provide with respect to the Website/Application/services/products shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Company/Website/Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Website/Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even if such content is offensive and hurtful. Please exercise caution while accessing the Website/Application.
THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION, THE SERVICES AND THE PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCT. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.